Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 434

Day 434 - Linzer Star chicken sandwiches!!  D's chicken sandwiches are cut with the Linzer cookie cutter.  Her sandwich is chicken/mayo on wheat and white whole wheat.  She has orange grape tomatoes and jack cheese cubes.  There are also cucumber/carrot stars and black grapes.

I am still working on that rotisserie chicken!  On a bed of mixed greens I have chicken, black beans, a pickled egg and some Hot Buffalo Wing cheddar, my usual crushed red pepper "dressing" and some grapes.


10 comments:

  1. That first one is amazing... I don't like carrots, but I may eat that! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your cucumber/carrot star idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The star cutouts are such a great detail. What a pretty lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the star lunch! Love 'em both! Great job, Dina!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the colors in your lunches! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete