Sunday, May 26, 2013

Days 393 through 396

Still playing catch up!

Day 393 - BLT wrap.  D has 1/2 a Joseph's oat/flax wrap with mayo, spinach, bacon and tomatoes, petite baby carrots, fresh mozzarella, homemade yogurt with strawberries and some grapes.



Day 394 - Breakfast for lunch!  D has blueberry french toast sticks, turkey sausage, syrup, apple sauce with sprinkles and strawberries and raspberries (stuffed with a dark chocolate chip).

Day 395 - Ham/turkey pinwheels with colby jack cheese on cupcake toppers, yellow grape tomatoes, sliced pickles, petite baby carrots, homemade yogurt, strawberries and raspberries.


Day 396 - Spinach Chopped Salad.  There is ham, turkey, cheddar cheese, yellow grape tomatoes, red bell peppers, carrots and spinach in the salad with a small bottle of greek dressing on the side, raspberries and strawberries and some lemon cookies.

6 comments:

  1. Yummy lunches! I like the look of those french toast sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been scrolling through your posts and was wondering if these must be refrigerated or would be ok just stuck in a backpack? I'm a college student and my schedule this year leaves little time between classes to go somewhere to eat. Unfortunately, this means my lunch will be stuck in my bag from 8:00am until noon. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly,
      None of my lunches are refrigerated. I pack them in an insulated lunch bag with an ice pack.

      Delete
  3. Where do you get those dressing containers? I just need that and I will be set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marche,
      The white bottle with the red cap is a recycled 5 Hour energy shot bottle. However the small Mini Dippers (in the french toast lunch) are leak proof.

      Delete
  4. Where do u get the divided lunch containers. Ive looked many places for them.

    ReplyDelete