Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 433


Day 433 - DIY Lunchable "mini".  D's lunchable has ham, turkey and cheese flowers decorated with carrots, she has mini flat bread crackers, black and white grapes.  She also has 1/2 an Oreo brownie decorated with Wilton cookie icing.


I am working a double shift so I need lunch and dinner.  My lunch is a turkey/cream cheese/dried cherry wrap, peapods and hummus with a few strawberries.  My dinner is a lunchable.  Chicken, ham scraps from D's lunch, cheddar cheese, crackers, white and black grapes.

12 comments:

  1. Those little flowers with carrots are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I love that lunch with all the minis! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the yummy lunches especially the lovely flowers lunchable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers as well!

    Why do you call green grapes white?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It said white grapes on the sign. LOL They taste the same to me though!

      Delete
    2. Okay, just checking. ;) Thought that maybe I was becoming the opposite of color blind where the world sees something and I see extreme color. (Okay, not really...) I've just never heard anyone call any kind of grape white before. That's interesting... I'd like to call the company and ask why they are marketing them as white... maybe they truly are colorblind. :D

      Delete
    3. well they have white grape juice and its made from green grapes...i imagine its the same kind of thing.

      Delete
    4. Yeah Jessica! That makes sense! LOL

      Delete
  5. Love the teeny tiny lunchables! So cute!

    ReplyDelete