Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 335


Day 335 - Today is a simple little lunch.  Pb & honey sandwiches.  The bread I had was quite large so I was able to get Hello Kitty and two flowers out of one sandwich.  I cut out a piece of American cheese with the Hello Kitty cutter as well and colored it with food safe markers.  She also has some orange grape tomatoes, homemade chocolate yogurt topped with chocolate sunflower seeds and an apple that she "cut" with a melon baller.  This is all packed into her beautiful new Brights EasyLunchboxes!


9 comments:

  1. Where did you get the hello kitty cutter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056IICFQ?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B0056IICFQ&linkCode=xm2&tag=whthgiarha-20

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Looks like a fun lunch! I am new to your blog and bento lunch packing. Love all your ideas. Where did the flower cutter come from and you enjoy the Trader Joe's cookbook?

      Delete
    3. Lori I got the flower cutter from www.allthingsforsale.com and I love the Trader Joe's cookbook. Here is my review. http://bentoformygirls.blogspot.com/2012/09/cooking-with-trader-joes-cookbook-easy.html

      Delete
  2. This is SO Cute Dina, I love the lunch and HK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dina, I am a tried and true follower of you and your wonderful posts! I was wondering where you get your chocolate covered sunflower seeds and your Tolani syrup?? Thanks so much and stay warm and safe during Nemo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the chocolate covered sunflower seeds at Trader Joe's. If you can't find them locally they do sell them on Amazon. I get the syrup at my grocery store and Target has their own store brand as well. I usually find it in the coffee aisle.

      Delete