Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Days 458 and 459





Day 458 - Grilled Chicken/BLT salad.  D's salad is baby spinach, grilled chicken, muenster cheese, tomatoes and bacon bits.  She also has homemade yogurt with homemade blueberry apple sauce and some graham crackers.

My salad is baby spinach, grilled chicken, muenster cheese and black beans.  I have my crushed red peppers and some grapes.


Day 459 - Breakfast for lunch!  D has mini pancakes, chicken/apple sausage, mini dipper of maple syrup, marinated mozzarella and some grapes.

I have a random odds and ends picking box.  There is some chicken/apple sausage, salami, muenster cheese, crostini and grapes.

 

8 comments:

  1. Such pretty and healthy lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lunches look amazing! I am attempting similar lunches for myself but they seem a bit small. Do you have a large breakfast or a mid morning snack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole,
      I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago so I do eat smaller meals. However it might help you to eat a protein dense breakfast (I eat microwaved scrambled eggs every morning) or mid morning snack (greek yogurt or protein bar for example) to help carry you till lunch or maybe just pack a larger portion of lunch.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! That makes sense, good tips!

      Delete
  3. Where did you get the oblong yellow container? I can't find one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very simple and useful information. Thanks for sharing useful information..
    Stone Merchants Yorkshire
    Reclaimed Stone for Sale
    Stone Sales Bradford

    ReplyDelete