Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Days 468 and 469

Day 468 - Today's lunch is a peanut butter/honey sandwich, string cheese, red fish, grapes and a protein bar.

I have a DIY lunchable of ham, salami and cheese, red fish and grapes.

Day 469 - This is one of D's favorites.  Breakfast for lunch!  She has mini pancakes, chicken/apple breakfast sausage, maple syrup, grape tomatoes, an orange and some chocolate chip cookies.

I have cottage cheese, bread sticks, some deli sliced chicken, grapes and a couple chocolate chip cookies.



  1. These are so making me hungry! Never thought about breakfast for lunch. Thanks for the idea.

  2. Wow, so vibrant, these colourful lunches are leaping off the page :) The orange looks very much like a flower to me!

  3. Do you have an Amazon link on that tiny silicone cup?

    1. I updated the post to include the link.