Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 475 - 477


Day 475 - Turkey sandwich, colby/jack cheese kabobs, corn chips, chocolate covered craisins, reese's and a clementine.  I cut the sandwich with a FunBites Cube It.

I have my Italian cold cut spread with soft pretzels, chocolate covered craisins with pistachios and a clementine.


Day 476 - Breakfast for lunch!  Blueberry pancakes, sausage, syrup, clementine, chocolate covered craisins and a cherry/dark chocolate rice crispie treat.

I have cold cut roll ups, coconut yogurt, clementine and a peanut butter brownie.

Day 477 - Leftovers!!  Breaded chicken strips, grilled green beans, bbq sauce, apples, and a small piece of candy on top of a rice crispie treat.

I also have leftover chicken, grilled green beans some mustard dipping sauce, clementine and apple.



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes Mary they are cold. Most of D's lunches are served cold or room temperature. She doesn't mind.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog and I'm being inspired to try some fun lunches for us!
    I am so curious as to your Italian cold cut spread! Looks right up our alley. Do you have a recipe to share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TracyJ, I don't have a recipe per se...i never measure anything but I took a few slices of ham, salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese and finely chopped them in the food processor. I went a little heavier on the salami than the other meats. I put that in a mixing bowl. I processed some pepperoncini peppers too. I like it spicy so I did a bunch of those and a heaping spoonful of crushed red pepper ( the kind in vinegar for sandwiches not the dry kind). I mixed it all with enough cream cheese to hold it together. If I were making it for a party I'd form it into a ball and roll it in crushed garlic or parmesan croutons maybe mixed with some toasted sesame seeds.

      Delete