Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 472

Day 472 - I'm ready for Spring!  I know I shouldn't be wishing my life away but I really hate being cold.  I absolutely live in the wrong place!  It was 60 here yesterday and today it is 12.  How does that even happen??  LOL  D has turkey sandwiches with cheese decorations.  I just used food coloring on a rubber stamp.  She also has strawberry short cake goldfish and a clementine.

I have an Italian cold cut wrap, peanut butter brownie, a couple of goldfish and a clementine.


4 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy. We were 30 below with wind chill today. Sounds like you had a heat wave! :) Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take your 12! I don't know what it was today, but yesterday it was -18 actual temp with -44 wind chill in the afternoon--it was even colder that morning. Some places near here saw -66 wind chills. Brr.
    Love the rubber stamp idea... never thought about that as an option. Of course, mine all have dried ink on them. ;) Or at least my favorites do. I'd have to go buy new ones for food. Or maybe that's a bad idea since rubber has latex and I'm allergic to latex if it gets near my face. Thinking out loud here! Well, it's a good and cute idea for you. :D

    ReplyDelete