Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Days 450 and 451


Day 450 - Lasagna and salad!  I bought that over sized silicone muffin liner in the $1 spot at Target.  It is the perfect size for one serving of lasagna (for an 8 year old anyway).  She also has a salad, homemade yogurt with homemade blueberry applesauce and an Oreo cookie.

I had a DIY Lunchable.  Deli turkey and ham, cheese, grilled green beans and some grapes.


Day 451 - DIY Pizza Lunchable, homemade yogurt  with apple pie dip and grapes.

My lunch today is identical to yesterday's. 



h

9 comments:

  1. I love the idea of an individual lasagna! Very cool-blueberry applesauce sounds yummy too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love the personal lasagnas! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grilled beans lunchable, yum! They all look amazing. You can make me lunch anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the muffin lasagne! I always try to have a few in the freezer for lazy days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mini-lasagne idea! So creative, I've never seen that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they all look fantastic!! Making me hungry! And these days, I never want to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you serve the lasagna cold then? I've been searching for more lunch options for my almost 6 year old, but am not sure she would eat it cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do server the lasagna cold. My daughter doesn't mind it cold/room temp. You could always warm it and put it in a preheated (filled with boiling water for a couple of minutes) thermos.

      Delete