Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Universe is Conspiring Against Me!

So the first week of school has come and gone.   I made and photographed lunches.  I set aside time today to blog them and I can't find the cord to transfer my pictures to the computer!   As I mentioned back in the Spring,  I took a new position at work.   I am at work 45+ hours a week, but I'm on call 24/7.  I make D's lunches because I love to and well...she needs to eat!   Photographing and blogging them has become increasingly more difficult.   I am going to try to work out a system that fits my  schedule because I miss blogging!

8 comments:

  1. I once lost the cord to my sewing machine. It can be stressful to make the time to do something and then be unable to do it. I hope that you find your cord soon. I am looking forward to seeing your lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - Just wanted to tell you that I found this blog so helpful! I've been making my kids lunches they love and I love not buying all those prepackaged food to stick in their lunch bags. I'm also impressing the heck out of my family and friends, too! LOL.

    Hope you find your missing cord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you keep going! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking for jobs?? Visit this site.. It might help
    Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking back at your lunch ideas. Thanks for what you've posted so far!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You blog is too good for girls I used to visit your blog regularly keep updating your blog for us.how to make him commit is also an useful site for the girls who were planning for their marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and still refer back to it for ideas. Thanks for leaving it up during your hiatus. I know so well how much time blogging can take. Hope your job is going well.

    ReplyDelete