Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Blog Hop


Today is the first day of Summer!  To celebrate the Bento Bloggers & Friends are having a summer themed blog hop!  I made flip flop sandwiches for D and A.  They are just pb & j then I put some Wilton Cookie Icing on top and used a Twizzler to make the straps.


Next I made some s/f vanilla pudding and topped it with toasted coconut to look like beach sand.  Then I added a palm tree pick.
And the last compartment contains beach balls, errr I mean grapes!

Click on the summer picture below to hop on over to Keitha's Chaos and see what she made for lunch!






20 comments:

  1. HA! Perfect! Love the flip-flops and beach theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flip flops are awesome!!!! I love the idea of using the toasted coconut sand too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I'm one of those year round flip-flop lovers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flip flops are so cool! Love, love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flip flop sandwiches!! Goes perfect with our blog hop button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flip flops are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.. flip flops are SO summer! Great idea on the beach/island too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea incorporating the coconut into the pudding with the coconut tree. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant use of the twizzlers for the flip flops! Fits right in here in Sarasota. So cute and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous of your flipflops! So adorable :) Love your lunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Dina!!! So realistic I'm afraid I might get sand in my mouth, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your flip flops and your sand yogurt. Sounds delicous and looks amazing! I have to second Kelly - so good you can feel the sand in your teeth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fit flops! My daughter would find it very amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the flip flops!!! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AMAZING and super cute flip flops, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The flip flops are so cute! I love the licorice detail.

    ReplyDelete