Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bento Bloggers and Friends Holiday Ho-Ho Hop!


It's Hop time again!  I love doing these blog hops.  I hope that you all enjoy them as well.  I love to see everyone's take on the theme!  So here is my holiday hop lunch.  I will admit, it is not the most healthy lunch I have ever packed but it fits the theme and everyone needs a treat once in a while!  LOL

So from the top left D has a cheese Santa, mini bell pepper/cream cheese Santa hat, fruit snack gingerbread man, gingerbread man and Christmas tree pb sandwiches.  The tree has a little bit of green frosting and is decorated with candy and sprinkles.  The gingerbread man has nutella on the outside and is decorated with mini chocolate chips and sprinkles.

Please click on the button below to hop on over to All Things For Sale to see what Jee Jee has come up with.



28 comments:

  1. So cute! I absolutely LOVE your bell pepper Santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bell pepper Santa hat is the best! How creative you are!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great ideas! Wonderful lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bell pepper/cream cheese santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bell pepper hat is genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Is the star topper a pick? I want the gingerbread man nutella is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The star is a sugar cake decoration.

      Delete
  7. I agree, love the bell pepper santa hat- super clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nutella sandwich ..Yum yum yum.. The gingerbread and christmas are both beautiful. Love the bell santa hat too. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooooh! So festive and completely awesome!! ANd yes, LOVE the santa hat! Makes me wish my girls ate red peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bell pepper Santa hat and the tree is very cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bell pepper Santa hat is just darling! Very clever and those sandwiches look SOOOOO yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to use mini bell peppers in lunches, so it's awesome to see another cute way to use them! I'll need to borrow this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are so many cute details. i love them all! I love the tree and the gingerbread man sandwiches but the bell pepper sandwich hat and cheese santa were just as cute! Fabulous lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh I want to get my hands on mini bell peppers now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That hat is genius! And I love the Nutella-bread Man!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOve the details on the tree! Wish my stores here sold mini bell peppers too! Cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So fun! Love how colorful each detail is :)

    ReplyDelete