Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Off To Grammy and Grandpa's

D is off to my parents' house.  They have a couple days of adventure planned.  I needed to drop her off around dinner time (our dinner time which is much later than my parents' dinner time LOL) so I made her a quick little dinner to eat on the way.  She has a bologna sandwich cut with the dolphin sandwich cutter, I also cut out a fruit roll up with it just to give the ELB some color! Then she has some chopped cucumbers with greek dressing and a couple pieces of candy.


4 comments:

  1. Hi! Visiting from SITS Sharefest. I love your blog idea. Teaching kids healthy eating lessons early in life will help them so much down the road. I am 33 & have only begun paying attention to nutrition the last couple years. Great Blog & post! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole,
      Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Coming by from SITS Sharefest. OH man kids today have way better lunches than what we had when we were kids. I love the sandwich cutters they have out now. http://singedwingangelspad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angel,
      Thanks for stopping by! Right! We were lucky if our parents even MADE our lunch for school! LOL Hoping over to check our your blog!

      Delete