Friday, July 27, 2012

Bento Blogger Friends Olympics Blog Hop

We are at it again!  My Bento Blogging Friends and I are doing an Olympics Blog Hop in honor of the Olympics Opening Ceremony!

Here is my take on the Olympic Rings.  It's a pb & j sandwich the rings are Blue (fruit roll up), Black (Nori), Red, Yellow and Green are all bell pepper.  There is some cucumber and string cheese on international flag picks, 4 pepper salad with England flag pics and some pineapple chunks.

This is my take on the London Olympics Puzzle Pieces.  I printed the picture out on paper, cut it out then traced it on to cheese.  I used food safe markers to draw the rings and to write London.  All other components of the lunch are the same as above!

Click on the button below to hop over and see what Keeley is cooking up!



16 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the puzzle. I was so confused by it several weeks ago but now that I look at it on your sandwich, it is clearly 2012. :) Yummy looking lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job! You did a great job on the puzzle pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! The cucumber and string cheese are so attractive together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Love your lunches! Your Olympic rings look incredible and the puzzle pieces look great too and I love how there are international flags all over both lunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the puzzle pieces n ur rings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on the puzzle pieces! I didn't even attempt it :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bento!! It's so colorful and your logo it's great!! I want those flags!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome olympic puzzle pieces. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors, the flags, that 2012 logo .. AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those rings look fantastic! What a beautiful, colorful lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, well done with those puzzle pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that you used the puzzle!!! It all looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those look awesome. And without the colors, I can see the numbers too... and not so much with the Simpsons, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how the bright fruits and vegetables hold their own next to that electric blue fruit roll up ring! Talk about good portion control. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete